Sunday, October 4, 2015

Has Russia Joined The War On Terrorists Or Was My Prior Predictions Correct

Russia has finally gotten off  their duffs after they got their backsides kicked in Afganistan a few years ago.Perhaps it is about time the world got together and fought to end the madness spreading through the world today.WE THE PEOPLE need some kind of closure from all the death and destruction poisoning humanities societies.


I once predicted that the Russian President was on a mission to reposses the lost Iron curtain nations.The Arab world would control billions of dollars in oil resources.That part of the world also holds priceless artifacts of major world religions yet to be found.Artifacts that those afflicted with the  current insanity over there do not seem to consider of any value.Answers to our anciet past are being forever destroyed.lost to the blind madness.

I really hope the three super powers can finally sit down and talk as human beings with the advanced intelligence the creator endowed us with.This is a turnig point in The history of the human race.We have the opportunity to put our minor differences on the dung heap where such foolishness belongs.

We can all work to bring the world into a peacefull balance for the first time in history..This could teach us to point our interests in a focused direction that would create trust and cooperation for a world worth living in.Presidents Obama and President Putin are talking.Its a start at least...Hopefully those talks are about how to kick butt on forces bent on murder and mayhem on the innocents of this world.

If my prediction is correct then Russian boots will not only be on the ground,but will increse as in the Ukraine awhile back.Once there they will remain for the usual reasons.That point in time will be the point of no return for the world to turn back.Time will tell as to how this will play out.Will egos dictate cooperation or the prophesies man so bent on making a mandated outcome.

 On another note to my readers is the following event regarding my blogs which until recently were viewed by many in many parts of the world.I clicked into my blog several days ago to find a message flash for a few seconds and disappear.

It said that the EU nations had insisted on previewing my Blogs before they could be published in their internets.My blogs have been only in the USA since this flashed acrossed my screen.

 A constant little window in the lower right of my display screen has been displayed since the warning.It says complain to Google...I guess I hurt someones feelings with My Freedom of speech








uaar

No comments: