Monday, September 7, 2015

Open Letter to First Lady Michele Obama Regarding nutritional Health

For the past few decades My diet has been all the wonderful foods that I grew up on.Meat and potatoes,Pastas,Burritos,Rice dishes.Followed with delicious deserts.Rich sauces to make it all taste wonderful.Chili dishes to die for......And I almost did!

I had finished a wonderful pasta meal complete with a marinara sauce.The evening was ahead with a DVD movie to top it all off.The movie started ad was into the first 20minutes of a scifi movie called Witch blade.A fictitious account of a magic bracelet that...well you gotta view it to get it.This is not about movies or fictional events.This is about very real and hard to believe life threatening events.Nutrition and health.

I was suddenly   totally blind in my right eye and foggy in my left eye.I sat in the dark with no thoughts of trying to move.I blinked my eyes and rubbed my eyes in disbelief.I was blind and did not know why.

 I calmed myself and hit the speed dial on my fone to the local hospitals Emergency rooms.The operator switched me to the answering machine for some nursing service.She switched me for the next 4 fone calls for help.I asked her to please connect me to get advise and help.The operator told me to hang up and dial 911 or call for an ambulance.

I told her I was now blind and she said,"look sir,I can only connect you to the answering machine,if they don't want to answer you the it is your problem.
 20minutes later my vision slowly returned and I made my way to the person sharing the house.I was rushed to the ER.

The hospital stabilized me.I had what is called a TIA(Traumatic Inshemic Attack).
This type of attack is on the Internet.In this case it was temporary.It can disable or kill.I got lucky.Something greater than myself was once again watching over me.

  1. The Doctor said I was to have MRI/Cat scans and Ultrasound with blood tests.The following morning I was transferred to a larger hospital for stents to be put into my heart.The arteries were 99%clogged with the fat from all the wonderful food I had lived on.

Two days later after more tests I had to go into the Operating room.The tests showed that I also had 99% blockage in my right artery in my neck.The TIA may have been  accompanied with a blood clot passing thru my eye.

After surgery I was supercharged with energy.100%oxygen and blood flow.I now knew why the last 9months have been so difficult to even write.There was no energy and my thinking was very difficult.I was dying from my arteries being unable to supply the body with fuel to continue.

 Regarding this letter to MRS.Obama....I have always been a man who believed i freedom when it is available.The things we eat are filled with poisons to sell the products.Things such as MSG :Related chemically to formaldehyde/embalming fluid.Many ingredients contain enormous amounts of sodium in one form or another.The fat content is horrible when you become aware of how it is slowly killing people.

I believe the time has come to insist the food producers become more responsible for the healthy content going into what is consumed.I was not so aware of what can happen to folks who are falsely appearing 2 be heathy with a deadly time bomb ticking in their bodies.

We should never have to fear what we eat from our food producers.They should be producing healthy food that ad not subtract from our welfare.I will hope those reading this will write the people in the offices of power to ask for laws to restrict harmful additives from our food from any source inside ad outside the USA.We need to empower those who can make these changes to do so.


My experience here is real.I was a person who was blind by choice to the food we eat everyday.My family was the average American family.Blue collar and hard working.We ate assortment of food that became the American dream from all over the world.The diet that has slowly become less and less healthy as years rolled on.

 Please write to the first lady regarding this open letter to her.WE THE PEOPLE need to tell her she is moving in the right direction with regards to changing our eating habits.We all to work to push food producers to make our food safe.


This is neither political or even a philosophical issue.It is a matter of feeling as good as you can for your entire life.That age old hymn is very relevant too me now.If  your not familiar with it I will paraphrase:I once was blind,but now I see.....Literally!
 After  a long absence,I am therefore I write.

RJP















No comments: