Monday, July 16, 2012

21 Bits of Common Sense,Every1 Should Remember

Quite some time ago I read a ditto-sheet that was written  by a man named Tom Lanseer.it was titled 21-Bits Of Common Sense.I have kept it for many years to copy and hand to my friends when they seem too frustrated to think straight or life is just hammering them into being brain numbed.I will give you this for free and hope the gentleman appreciates my efforts to share his great wisdom.That in mind friends I give you the gift of wisdom copied exactly as it has been with me all these years:

Its notmy intention to focus on the infrequent use of common sense.After all,This is an election year and I'm sure we're already amazed enough.I'd much rather share some simple,although rare common sense with you.When the fanfare is over,when the theories have fadedWhen all the rationalization has stopped...That is what I believe,and I believe it to be common sense.

Our first success is not to feel inerior
Our excuses must never become reasons
Self-esteem is more than knowing it can be done,It's knowing we are the one to do it
We dont need to believe in someone else'We need to believe in ourselves
Knowing our goal,is a goal in itself
The problem is not out there
Real security is feeling secure enough not to fear insecurity
Freedom is not how much we own,It's how little owns us.
Information is how much we know,Knowing what we dont know,and knowing who does.
An overnite success will not tell us,it took one day.
Evaluationis the truth about the facts.
Tension is hurrying to relax.
Intimidation is allowing someone else to convince us we're inferior.
It's not so much the product or the servicewe provide that distinguishes us,It's the quality of the product or service that we provide that distinquishes us.
Quality is achieving the objective
We risk whether we do something or not.
There's a big difference between education and application.
If we're in front of opportunities door,open it.If we're not build one.
Difficult is not the same as impossible.
Image is how others know who yiu are.Anyone that can tell us who caused them to fail never would have succeeded in the first place-RBM

This gentleman's intuitive phase is one that I read often when it would be easier to just trash it and walk away.Something to change the framework of thinking is always welcome .

Hope I have presented as it should be and thank you for your words of wisdom,Mr Tom Lanseer where ever you are.

You may enjoy my other Blogsite  Which is wordpress.rjpickerings/teliquan.com

As always,RJP,Out here in the ether world of  virtual space.

No comments: