Friday, September 21, 2012

Terror is Still With Us as We Begin to Brace 4Voting


English: President Barack Obama talks with Chi...
English: President Barack Obama talks with Chinese President Hu Jintao during the morning plenary session of the G-20 Pittsburgh Summit at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: busines plan
English: busines plan (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It has been a few days since my last Blog was written.They have been filled with getting out of the Hospital for something called septicemia or blood poisoning as it it known.I stepped on a couple of rather ancient/rusty nails in an old board.I had the attention of several lovely nurses and all thethe antibiotics a person would need to kill just about anything...I am really not accustomed to drugs of any kind,so that was an experience I hope to not repeat.I apreciate you out there being patient for me to resume this  Little Blog in my small corner of the world.

I did get a great deal more television time in while I was getting poked with sharp objects,and tested for everything.That too is unusual as I find my computer can do all my electronic needs and entertainment.The Hospital does not allow internet or computers in rooms.It can really mess up the hospital computers just by proximity to those instruments.SOO...I lay there and watched the great morphine for the masses,called TV!

It seems that the riots over seas have spread out into "friendly???"countries because there are very fragile people/fanatics with no abilities to laugh at themselves.I once had a vice principle of my high school give me some lasting advice.He said that if you can't laugh at yourself a little,the world will make you their joke.

These sad examples of humanity even have one of their religious leaders wagging a bad boy finger at them.What's a religious leader to do???Guess he should have had that fatherly talk with them when they were younger.Oh....Yeah! I really want vacation over there in the land of people that riot and kill on command.Yup!

Next of course is the election that is raging across America like a television supershow.The show Dallas was huge when it aired.The U.S.A.elections have grabbed the attention of the whole world
Because its outcome will effect the whole world.We sit in awe at the goings on during speeches.
We wonder how anyone would say so many words that really amount to nothing.How can a person that supposedly stared and run business's have so little in the way of an explainable plan?The best
business person will tell you that no business ever gets backing without a written business plan.
is politics different than that?Would you start a pardnership with anyone that has not explainable idea of what they need to run that business?

The thing that is strange is that I have read pieces of the Obama Plan.It is really a beginning solution to a world wide problem.It isn't perfect.It isn't a solution.What it really is....Is a first idea.A first effort of a man trying to stem a Great country from repeating the mistakes of other nations.That Idea,needs the thoughts and efforts of many minds to evolve it into a solution.Like a series of batteries powering a motor.The more electricity,the more power to that engine.Think of the Obama plan like a electric motor.The minds are the batteries in series to power that Idea.The more minds that are joined together,the more powerful the idea and it's development.The election is the same principle.
The more voters powering the idea,the better runs the election...Makes sense to me.

Anything can be compared to this scenario in life.The more effort,the better the outcome.Think about it...We can change the world if we just join together to break the down walls that separate sane and civilized humans from  a better world.We can change the world if this tiny principle is applied to
our life's problems.Lets network our strengths and minds to that effort.


Well I will be talking to you,my friends.You folks flatter me so much by reading my articles.From the U.S.A and all over the world.I have people from Slovenia,Russia,China,Germany,the UK,Netherlands,Brazil,Argentina,Malaysia,Sweden,Africa,Columbia,Ecuador,Canada
It is truly humbling to have you as my friends...Take  care my friends,talk to you later.

RJP

P.S.Gosh I miss those nurses tucking me in at night....:-)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: